Oldtown Construction Ltd. has implemented an internal quality system, based on an international standard, it provides customers with products and service to a level of quality that consistently conforms to contract and statutory requirements. In order the achieve this Oldtown Construction Ltd. has established and effectively maintains a quality assurance programme.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business;-
Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback.
- A customer complaints procedure.
- Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria.
- Training and development for our employees.
- Regular audit of our internal processes.
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims.
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaint.
It is the prime objective of Oldtown Construction Ltd. to continuously improve the service provided to our customer and the work methods within our company.
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees.
The continuing success of the company is based on staff commitment to Quality and the involvement in Quality improvements.